How to get to Shaw Millennium Park ?
It is built on the west side of downtown Calgary, adjacent to Mewata Armouries and is located at 1220 9 Ave SW, intersection of 9th AVE SW and 11 ST SW. The park is a short walk (2 blocks) from Downtown C-Train 10th Street SW station (route 201& 202).
- In DMS:51° 2′ 43.5042″,-114° 5′ 26.6022″
- In DD: 51.045418,-114.090723
How much to visit the Park?
When to go ?
- Open 24 hours.
- Wash rooms: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Surrounding park hours: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
What about Amenities, Access & Parking at Shaw Millennium Park ?
- Restrooms/ Wash rooms (9 am to 9 pm)
- No Wheelchair access.
- Pay parking is available on-site off of 11 Street S.W. before the Mewata Armoury.
For other details click: HERE