Parking is very limited. So we encourage people to take public transport.
Sien Lok Park is located between the Bow River and Chinatown in downtown Calgary, Alberta. It is located at 1 St SW & Riverfront Ave, Canada.
- N 51° 03.147 W 114° 03.883
- 11U E 705716 N 5659757
How much to visit the Park?
- Free of charge.
When to go ?
- Park hours: 5 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Picnic Facilities: picnic tables in the southern portion of the park.
- Recreational Facilities: primarily passive recreation, some benches are available.
- Art (murals/sculpture, etc.): "In Search of the Gold Mountain"
- Ponds/Lakes/Streams/Rivers/Beach: Bow River bounds the north side.